Welcome to Parent Co-Op for Early Learning
Come Learn and Play with Us
The Parent Cooperative for Early Learning (PCEL) is a not-for-profit pre-school designed by working parents, for working families. With parents at the helm, our first priority is to create an environment where our children will thrive, become prepared for elementary school, and enjoy school in a safe and nurturing environment. The school is governed by a board of directors comprised of parents, teachers, and the director.
- We provide convenient school hours Monday-Friday 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- We have experienced, professional classroom teachers, with very low turnover.
- Our small classrooms provide for an excellent student/teacher ratio.
- We provide a daily hot lunch and morning and afternoon snacks at no additional cost.
- Children may start before they are potty trained and training is part of the curriculum.
- Additional school activites include Music Together with Marsha, Spanish Classes, summer session swim lessons for ages 3-5, and field trips.
- Children have active time with an indoor gym and outdoor play area.
- The school is fully licensed by the City of Chicago and the State of Illinois Department of Children & Family Services.
Summer Enrollment Now Open!
PCEL is now accepting SUMMER enrollment for the 2017 school year for children ages 2-5 years old!
When: May 30 - Aug 25
7am - 6pm, daily
Featuring: Swimming lessons (2x per wk), Spanish classes, Yoga, TONS of outdoor activities & Field trips!!